Here are some of the next main trends for this Spring Summer 2012. Stay in tune with the latest launches:
1) Crafts and handmade as Burberry, Jimmy Choo. Emphasizing the TRIBAL, but still HIGH TECH. Plenty of straw, fair trade cotton, beaded and linen
2) Candy Colours: Fruity colour blocking lift pastels: silk, raffia, cotton, sheer dress and skirt
3) Decorative Day as Louis Vuitton, the Scotish Christopher Kane, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Karen Millen, Kurt Geiger
4) Tropical Fever: Nicole Farhi, NEXT, H&M, River Island, Salvatore Ferragamo
5) Leather: to be worn in Spring and Summer seasons as well. Your timeless pieces!
6) Out of the Blue: Add beads, lace, sequins and flower prints to your fav blue jeans as Mary Katrantzou, Clements Ribeiro and Peter Pilotto
7) Tee time: Decorative designer tees are the ideal way to give spring’s sporty looks a day-to-night glamour